Monday, February 13, 2012

Ghirardelli Chocolate Square Review


I have had Ghiradelli Squares before and they were tasty but I have to say these were decadent.  I received a bag of the Milk and Truffle Squares from SheSpeaks and these did not last more than a day.  These cute little squares are always tempting but these were soo rich in flavor the made a perfect after dinner treat.

They are described by Ghiradelli  as "sumptous truffle filling inside our rich slow-melting milk and dark chocolate"

Although the serving size is three, you really only need one to satisify your chocolate craving.

I gave them to some of my kids friends and  one little girl said, "That is the best Chocolate I have ever had".   When I visit Chicago we definitely make a stop at the Ghiradelli store for a visit but if you can not get there or San Francisco you can find these chocolates at Walgreens, Target and World Cost Market.  They run about 4.99 for a 4.63 oz bag.

They would make a great Valentine's Day Present, Hostess Present or just a treat to keep in your desk.

Thank you SheSpeaks and Ghiradelli for this great sample.

2 comments:

  1. I went past the San Francisco store but didn't go in. Now wish I had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree that:
    (1) A single square is definitely rich and chocolatey enough to satisfy any cravings, and
    (2) These are some of the best chocolates!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my peeps

There was an error in this gadget