Monday, February 13, 2012

Ghirardelli Chocolate Square Review


I have had Ghiradelli Squares before and they were tasty but I have to say these were decadent.  I received a bag of the Milk and Truffle Squares from SheSpeaks and these did not last more than a day.  These cute little squares are always tempting but these were soo rich in flavor the made a perfect after dinner treat.

They are described by Ghiradelli  as "sumptous truffle filling inside our rich slow-melting milk and dark chocolate"

Although the serving size is three, you really only need one to satisify your chocolate craving.

I gave them to some of my kids friends and  one little girl said, "That is the best Chocolate I have ever had".   When I visit Chicago we definitely make a stop at the Ghiradelli store for a visit but if you can not get there or San Francisco you can find these chocolates at Walgreens, Target and World Cost Market.  They run about 4.99 for a 4.63 oz bag.

They would make a great Valentine's Day Present, Hostess Present or just a treat to keep in your desk.

Thank you SheSpeaks and Ghiradelli for this great sample.

2 comments:

  1. I went past the San Francisco store but didn't go in. Now wish I had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree that:
    (1) A single square is definitely rich and chocolatey enough to satisfy any cravings, and
    (2) These are some of the best chocolates!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from my peeps