Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freschetta's Rally For Real Pizza



Frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better. It should be better. Freschetta®frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your pizza will always deliver Fresch® flavor.

Coming from Chicago, Pizza is a very sacred thing in our family.  I am particularly picky about having fresh ingredients on my pizza.  I cringe when I order mushrooms and they are canned.  Gross.    How about when my kids order sausage, and it does not even look like sausage.  When I can I love homemade pizza but that is not realistic.  When I need to pull out the frozen pizza option, I want to know they have fresh ingredients and are minimally processed. This is why I Rally for Real Pizza.  Too many frozen pizzas on the market have unidentifiable ingredients I would never consider serving them to my family. 

Join the rally for bad pizza and join  Freschetta® on Facebook and add your photo to the Rally Mosaic:www.facebook.com/freschettapizza  By submitting a photo to the Rally Mosaic on Facebookwww.facebook.com/freschettapizza. Each week we will select 100 winners -- to each receive 5 Freschetta® Pizzas. On March 30, we will also select 10 winners - who will each receiveFreschetta® Pizza for a year!

Wow your kids and your oven will be happy.  



"I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my peeps