Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Keeping the kitchen organized to make cooking much easier


Guest post written by Spencer Ames


Cooking for four boys can be kind of tough. But somehow I manage to cook enough for everybody. Although, it looks like a tornado came through our kitchen each time after I cook. I like to try and keep everything tidy, so I bet that trying to reorganize everything in a better way will make things run a little more smoothly.


I set my heart on reorganizing everything and knew that I wanted to stick with that system. When I was looking up some organization tips I saw some info onsears kitchen remodeling and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to just get our kitchen remodeled. I've wanted an island for so long and I think that would really help when I'm preparing my food.


I'm going to be so excited once our kitchen renovation is finished. Plus, it might be nice to just live off of takeout during the meantime when the renovation is happening. I enjoy cooking, but it will sure be nice to have a little bit of a break from feeding our large family by cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my peeps