Thursday, January 26, 2012

Children Advil $1 off Coupons (4 for one lucky winner)


Children's Advil Mission via @MySmiley360 


When my 5 year old came down with a fever and later Pnuemonia, I grabbed the Children's Advil.  He acted as if he was not sick and his fever was down for several hours.  

PAA011396mw
Children’s Advil® and Infants’ Advil®: Provides up to 8 hours of fever relief with just one dose!

Children’s Advil® is the #1 Selling Children’s Fever Brand.** Nothing reduces a fever faster* or keeps it down longer than Children’s Advil®. You can feel confident knowing that Children’s Advil® is both safe and effective when used as directed.

    Infants’ Advil® Concentrated Drops:
  • Ages 6-23 months 
  • Reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, and toothaches
    Children’s Advil® Suspension Liquid:
  • Ages 2-11 years 
  • Fever reducer, relives minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches
Purchase additional Infants’ Advil® or Children’s Advil® at your local retail store. 
  • Click here for complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart and active ingredients. 
  • 'Like' Children’s Advil® on Facebook
  • For more information visit www.childrensadvil.com

Want to win 4 $1 off coupons for Advil so you can try it, just comment below and you can win!!  Ends on Sunday 1/29 5pm EST.

Be sure to Check out our current coupons for Children's Advil® Products.

If you are not already a Smiley360.com member you can join HERE.


Questions or comments regarding any Advil® products call toll free 1-800-88ADVIL or1-800-882-3845 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST or ask your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional. 
*Based on reducing fever below 100 degrees F **Among OTC Brands based on 52 weeks ending 10/2/11 †Among leading OTC pain relievers/fever reducers 
  
In the spirit of full disclosure, Smiley.com provided samples of Infants’ Advil® or Children’s Advil® for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own
.

2 comments:

  1. I think Infant's Advil is pretty cool. I usually get store brand, though, unless I have a coupon. I got into that Smiley mission, but I won't get mine for a couple weeks. And I think I'm getting infant's, since I answered my daughter is 23 months. However, she will be 2 by then, so she might need to start doing children's. Maybe they will send me some coupons for children's too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coupons they send can be used on either one...

      Delete

Love to hear from my peeps