Saturday, December 17, 2011

Big Shower Big Wet Wipes Review

Fall and Winter marks a muddy and wet time in Richmond.  My kids usually come back from playing in the neighborhood totally full of mud.  Well instead of dragging them into the house all wet, I tried a QWIK shower wipe.  Mainly to get their feet and  hands.

The towels are larger than a baby wipe and a little more durable to wipe off that stubborn mud. Here is the companie's decription: these are individually wrapped 10x12 thick moist wipes with a fresh scent and cleaning power.  Keep them in your purse, locker car and gym bag to use anytime.  These are not little tiny pop up 
wipes!  They're big and thick like a wash cloth.
The cost about a $1 a wipe, less if you buy in larger quantities.

I read that the company I am sure the troops love having these in their packs to feel refreshed for even a few moments while in the field.
I will be keeping some of these in my car for crazy play times and maybe I can use on the dog too!!

To learn more about these products or to purchase go to WWW.quickshower.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my peeps