Friday, January 21, 2011

Applied Labels Review

 was just sent a pack of Applied Labels to review.  I ordered them in my daughters name as she did not have any before.
I was thrilled when about the possibilities after watching the how-to video on their websitehttp://appliedlabels.com/  ,



 Here is the description from their website:
The sleek, clean, sharp, classic alternative to labels that shout.   Our extraordinarily tough labels are dishwasher & laundry safe.  
Award Winning Products.  Lead, BPA & DEHP Free.  Made in the USA!

I thought I would give them a try as it is a product created by a mom to be used by mom's or dad's.

In my package I was sent 60 personalized classic stickies, 30 backs and 15 shoe covers.  They easily come off the sheets like any mailing labels would.

The plain backs are for attaching these to clothes labels.  You put them on the clothing label and when you are done you just cut them and pass on the clothes.  Useful idea!!



They were a little small for some of my daughters jacket labels, especially the LLBean coats.  

We added them to her ice skates to try the shoe covers.  They were not bothersome to her and due to the timeliness of this review I am not sure how long they will stay in place.

We placed them on her thermos and lacrosse stick.  They seem to stay on great.

I have not tried them in the dishwasher as she is not of the age to have sippy cups or bottles:)  VIew HERE



I really like the idea of the bottle labels with dates.  I am sure these would be great help especially if you had a child in daycare.  I also thought these would be great for preschool where you have to date and label all of your snacks!!  They would be great on the ReUsies Snack Bags for this purpose.

The come simply in black and white and have about 19 different icons to choose from.  I think I would buy them for a babygift in the future, and try out the dated labels this time.

Go to  Applied Labels to order your set, they are offering free shipping on certain packages.  Also check out their Facebook Page.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from my peeps